When You Should See a Chiropractor
Are you wondering whether you should see a chiropractor in Henderson, NV?
When you're in pain, you might have a hard time deciding whether to visit a general practitioner or a chiropractor, or a combination of the two. It's even harder to know whether you should see a chiropractor if you're not facing acute pain, but rather a chronic health concern. Here are a few tips for determining when you should visit a chiropractor:
- Chiropractic care is intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent musculoskeletal issues. Spinal manipulations, the most common treatment provided by chiropractors, can address such issues as back pain and neck pain, whether chronic or acute. Other common spinal conditions include spinal degeneration, arthritis, sciatica, disc herniation, whiplash, and more. If you are currently experiencing pain caused by a musculoskeletal disorder, seek chiropractic care in Henderson, NV.
- Understand the full range of conditions addressed by chiropractic care. When combined with such treatments as exercise therapy, physical therapy, and lifestyle modifications, chiropractors can also address a wider variety of conditions, ranging from asthma to migraine headaches. This provides one reason why chiropractic care is utilized so frequently.
- Prompt treatment is critical. If you are experiencing pain – especially that involving the spine – early treatment is essential. Even if it is chronic pain sneaking up on you, see a chiropractor as quickly as possible; chiropractic treatments work best when the problem is addressed early.
- Chiropractors can often address chronic pain in the joints and muscles that has not been alleviated through traditional treatments such as prescribed medications. If you are experiencing chronic pain but traditional treatments have not helped, or a joint injury has not fully healed after traditional medical treatment, consider chiropractic care.
- The care provided by chiropractors does not involve drugs, and is performed without surgery or other invasive treatments. For many people, this natural approach is a major reason to seek alternative therapies such as chiropractic care. If you are looking for a pain treatment that does not come with side effects or adverse risks, visit a chiropractor.
The Henderson chiropractors at Advanced Spine and Rehabilitation know that chiropractic patients seek care for a wide variety of reasons. If you are wondering whether chiropractic treatments may be appropriate for your current health concerns, contact Advanced Spine and Rehabilitation in Henderson, NV today.